RNA Extraction Service
Source BioScience offers an RNA Extraction Service to complement our range of well-established Genomic Services.
Using the Qiagen RNeasy mini prep system we are able to obtain up to 100ug of good-quality RNA − purifying fragments greater than 200 bases.
On completion of RNA extraction the sample will undergo our standard total RNA QCs, which will be presented in a report for your reference.
Source BioScience also offers DNA Extraction.
We routinely extract RNA from the following sources:
- Whole blood
- Buccal swabs
- Mammalian cell lines/primary cells (cell pellets)
- Plant and animal tissue
We can also extract nucleic acid from a variety of other sources - contact us for more information.
For more information, visit our RNA Extraction FAQs.
Starting with the Source BioScience RNA Extraction Service, we can provide your complete workflow: from cells to data.
The extracted RNA will be suitable for a number of downstream applications, including:
Why Source BioScience?
- Quality: We are committed to providing the highest quality service, ensuring reproducability of results.
- Turnaround time: Turnaround time is typically less than 15 days dependent on the number of samples ordered
- Pricing: Our high-throughput technology enables us to offer great value for money.
- Whole workflow: We can assist with storage of you samples after extraction and offer a range of additional genomic services.
- Personal touch: We work with each customer to ensure optimisation of experimental design, and we are happy to discuss and interpret the results with you.
For further information and prices please contact us or call +44 (0)115 973 9012