- Pharmaceutical Testing and Storage Services provider at the heart of Scotland
Pharmaceutical Testing and Storage Services provider at the heart of Scotland
Source BioScience’s Analytical Division is now well established at the heart of Scotland’s Pharmaceutical and Life Sciences services.
We base our success on:
- A quality assured, confidential, cost effective service.
- Ease of communication – Direct contact to scientists who are working on your project, supported by a dedicated business development department that will provide key account support.
- Fast and on time delivery of results.
- Delivery system utilises the latest technology to deliver your analysis.
- Knowledgeable helpful staff with over 25 years of experience providing independent testing & advice tailored to your specific needs.
Some of the services we offer:
Chemistry Testing capabilities
We offer pharmaceutical batch release testing in chemistry for a number of dosage forms including solid dose, injectables and respiratory products. Our services also cover method validation and analytical method transfer as well as raw materials testing.
Our analytical laboratories operate to GMP and cover a wide range of testing capabilities including:
- High Performance Liquid Chromatography
- Gas Chromatography FID (headspace and liquid)
- Dissolution testing
- Wet chemistry
- Cascade Impaction (ACI) for Aerodynamic Particle Size
- Water Determination by Karl Fischer and Halogen Drier
- Physicals testing including melting point, hardness, friability, dimensions etc.
- Pharmacopeial testing (BP, EP, USP, JP)
Microbiological testing capabilities
- TVC- Total Viable Count (enumeration of total aerobic bacteria and yeast and moulds) Plate count method and membrane filtration
- Specified microorganism testing:- coli, Salmonella species, Pseudomonas, staph aureus, Bacillus, Candida, Clostridia and BTGN (Bile Tolerant Gram Negative Bacteria) We may be able to test for a number of other pathogens if a method was provided.
- Bacterial Endotoxin analysis by gel clot method
- Environmental monitoring and plate incubation.
- Growth promotion of media
- Water analysis (plate count and membrane filtration)
- Identification of organism to API
20°C (Controlled Ambient)
If you want to do business with a service provider that has a proven track record of working in partnership with Pharmaceutical Companies, providing analytical testing and storage services, thus releasing people and management to add value to your pharmaceutical drug development process contact.
Site Director – Livingston
For further information and prices please contact us or call +44(0) 115 973 9012