7 Sep 2010
Source BioScience plc (LSE: SBS), the provider of expert, quality services and products to the life science research, pharma biotech and healthcare sectors, is delighted to announce the launch of its new, enhanced website encompassing its entire spectrum of life science activities - www.lifesciences.sourcebioscience.com
The new website delivers enhanced functionality to customers and, for the first time, brings the Company’s complete portfolio of services and products together on a single site.
The website is the first of its kind in the industry that enables customers to order sequencing services, clones, antibodies and other research tools from one combined website. This combined offering allows customers to order everything they need from one, easy to navigate site, saving time and money. Highlights of the new website include:
- Over 90,000 high quality antibodies accessible from a single site with enhanced search facilities
- 16 million DNA clones coupled with our proprietary CloneHunter search engine
- DNA sequencing ordering and information on the full suite of genomic services the Company offers including next generation sequencing
- Unique buying experience for customers under the unified brand of Source BioScience LifeSciences; modern look and completely redesigned with up to the minute content
- Single customer database compiled from previous corporate acquisitions and commercial activities
- Access to a wealth of additional information; special promotions, scientific publications and advice
Commenting on the launch of Source BioScience LifeSciences, Dr Nick Ash Managing Director, said: “We are delighted with the launch of our new, enhanced website and online ordering platform for the life science community. We have an exceptional product and services portfolio with a breadth and depth that is possibly unique in the life science research sector. It is a great strength of our business and one we are very keen to build on.
“From a single site, the new website offers life science customers access to many of the products and services they require including sequencing, clones, antibodies and other genomic reagents and biomolecular tools. This will save our customers time, as well as money. By removing the need to shop around, we believe that we can increase cross selling and attract new customers.
“Creating a single web platform providing the functionality and flexibility that customers demand; is intuitive to navigate; fully reflecting the breadth of our offering and interfaces with all our business management systems was a significant undertaking. This was an extremely complex project and we are delighted with the outcome. I would like to thank the team behind the launch for creating and delivering such a high quality experience for our customers.”