Walk-in & reach-in rooms
At Source BioScience, we have been designing, manufacturing, installing and commissioning GMP and FDA, compliant controlled environmental equipment for stability storage testing for over twenty-five years.
In this time, we have undertaken installations across the UK, Ireland and the United States and have built up a solid client base; supplying equipment to many of the top 20 pharmaceutical and medical device companies, as well as various contract laboratories.
This activity is co-ordinated from our Rochdale facility, where we have the necessary mechanical, electrical and refrigeration expertise to ensure we offer a robust and reliable piece of equipment. Every project is assigned a Project Manager who will have full responsibility and will be your primary point of contact.
Our equipment features the following
- Modular construction – rooms can be tailored to suit a variety of sizes
- Reach in rooms are beneficial when floor space is at a premium
- Reach in rooms available in 1 to 4 door options
- Temperature range typically 20°C to 50°C
- Humidity range typically 60%RH to 80%RH
- Extended temperature and humidity ranges are available
- Optional de-humidification available
- Exceptional temperature and humidity control, normally ±1°C & ±3%RH
- Temperature only cold rooms available 2°C to 8°C
- Ultra-sonic transducers to control humidity
- High / low alarms with volt free contacts
- Independent monitoring probes
- PID controls
- High density shelving, makes best use of storage capacity
- Dual chillers / systems are available
- Validation services available
- Service contracts
We would of course welcome you to our Rochdale facility so that we could you show you what we do, or alternatively visit our stability sites in Ireland, or the United States to view fully built chambers in operation.
Technical Sales Manager
For further information and prices please contact us or call +44(0) 115 973 9012