OmicsLink Full ORF Expression Clones (GeneCopoeia)
GeneCopoeia is the original manufacturer of human and mouse expression-ready, full-length ORF cDNA clones. Each OmicsLink™ expression-ready ORF cDNA clone-which contains only the protein-coding open reading frame, without its natural 5' and 3' UTR, is ready for immediate in vivo and in vitro expression.
Save Time • Publish faster • Increase productivity
Rigorous quality control and assurance process.
OmicsLink ORF cDNA clones are derived from full-length human and mouse genes that were chosen through a strict selection process. This process includes the extraction, comparison as well as validation of gene sequences and annotation information from multiple public and private sources; clustering and reduction of redundant gene sequences, filtering out error sequences or sequencing errors plus several other manual curation steps.
- ORFs contain only the protein-coding regions, without 5' and 3' UTR sequences
- Native protein (without tags) expression exclusively from GeneCopoeia
- Wide variety of tag choices to meet all of your needs
- Genome-wide coverage
- Fully sequence-verified and guaranteed
- Express in E. coli, mammalian cells or other common cell types
- Express in vitro with high success with cell-free translation systems.
- Use tags for protein purification and production
- Use tags for purification detection and wide range of functional assays
- Generate in situ hybridization probes for tissue or organ expression profiling
- Restore gene functions for shRNA or miRNA functional validation studies
The full GeneCopoeia ORF Expression clone collection can be browsed at the link below:
Then contact us with the clone catalogue number and we will advise you of how to order, and the price.
Please note that GeneCopoeia OmicsLink ORF clones are supplied for research use only, and further information can be found at the link below:
ORF cDNA Clones Manual, Cancellation, QA, License, Warranty
Following this stringent selection process, the entire coding open reading frames (ORFs) were generated from sequence validated full-length cDNA clones or high-quality human tissue cDNA libraries to construct expression-ready clones.
Once the clone is constructed, GeneCopoeia follows additional quality control process to ensure the right clone is delivered to our customers.
- All ORFs are fully sequenced.
- PCR amplification and size validation
For further information and prices please contact us or call +44 (0)115 973 9012