Data Loggers/Chart Recorders
The 2300/2400 datalogger series offer a completely automated configurable solution for monitoring all kinds of refrigeration, freezer, cold rooms, water and humidity applications. The system provides the ability to automatically monitor and record data from all laboratory equipment in one easy place. Data collected may be viewed locally on the high resolution TFT display utilising touch screen technology or viewed over a corporate network on a remote PC.
Security & Traceability
Security is an integral part of the datalogger series. Data recording, data archiving and user access are all designed to give you peace of mind while still providing ‘ease of use’. Process data is continually logged to the large, internal, non-volatile FLASH memory. Records are stored in a secure,
binary, check summed format to protect data integrity. All operator logons, operation or configuration changes are recorded within the system Audit Trail. The Audit Trail is time-stamped and incorporates the operator details along with the changes made. It is stored with the process data and cannot be modified or removed.
All dataloggers support Electronic Signatures in accordance with 21 CFR Part 11 and can be configured to require signing or signing and authorisation for all user actions. The ability to sign or authorise is configured on a user by user basis and incorporates signature element controls. Unique users are ensured by retiring and not deleting accounts.
- Real‐time data with selectable sampling frequency
- Full secure audit trail – 21 CFR part 11 compliant
- Universal Inputs (dc Volts, dc millivolts, dc milliamps, thermocouple, 2/3‐wire RTD, contact closure)
- Alarm delays
- Alarm options (email, visual or auto dialler)
- Electronic signing and authorising
- User specific access according to authority level
- Controlled signature elements (password expiry, minimum password length, automatic log‐off, automatic disabling and notification on failed login attempts)
- Unlimited, unique user accounts and password
- Electronically signed operator notes
- User designed screens
- Math Channels (Mean Kinetic Temperature (MKT), Minimum, Maximum, Average and may more)
For further information and prices please contact us or call +44 (0)115 973 9012