Human Full ORF Lentiviral Expression Clones (ORFeomeV8.1)
The Human ORFeome V8.1 Lentiviral Library is a genome-scale collection of FULL ORF Expression Clones developed by researchers at Dana-Farber Cancer Institute and The Broad Institute. The main goal was to provide an extensive sequence-confirmed collection which enables both targeted experiments in, and large-scale screening of, mammalian cells. The collection comprises over 15,000 human ORFs in an expression-ready lentiviral system.
- Ready-to-use Full ORF Expression Clones for gain-of-function studies
- Lentiviral vector allows transduction of almost any mammalian cell type
- CMV promoter drives strong protein expression
- Blasticidin resistance for selection of transduced cells
- Generation of fusion proteins with a V5 tag facilitating further applications
- Fully sequenced & annotated clones
- Extensive collection: over 12,700 ORFs covering ~11,000 human genes
- Characterisation of the human genome via systematic modulation of gene expression
- Generation of V5 tag fusion proteins, e.g. for labelling of expressed proteins via immunofluorescence/co-immunoprecipitation experiments to detect protein-protein interactions.
- Genome-scale collection in a lentiviral vector allows targeted experiments & high-throughput screening of diverse cell types
We can also make subsets of your chosen clones from the collection. Please contact us to discuss your requirements.
Individual clones can be easily ordered online via our search engine below. The clones can be retrieved by a gene-based search as well as by the original Clone Id from CSSB_Broad (e.g. ccsbBroad304_00125).
The use of the resource is limited to research purposes. The collection is subject to the following MTA: MTA ORFeomeCollaboration
Source: Species: Homo sapiens
Cloning Sites: Cloning Site 5s: attR1; Cloning Site 3s: attR2
Host: Host Species: E. coli; Host Strain: DH5alpha
Growth Conditions: medium: LB antibiotic: Carb (100 µg/ml)
For further information and prices please contact us or call +44 (0)115 973 9012