RNP Transfection for Genome Editing - jetCRISPR™
jetCRISPR™ is an innovative reagent especially designed to deliver RNP in a CRISPR/Cas9 experiment. jetCRISPR™ leads to high CRISPR genome editing efficiency and keep an excellent cell viability and morphology. Use the leading technology for CRISPR/Cas9 RNP delivery!
- Specifically designed for Cas9 protein and guide RNA delivery
- High genome editing efficiency
- Excellent cell viability and morphology
- Fast and reliable gene editing
- Easy to use: Reverse and Forward protocols
- Molecule delivered: Ribonucleoprotein: Guide RNA and Cas9 protein
- Application: CRISPR mediated Genome editing
- Cell types: Adherent and suspension cells
- Number of transfections: 1.5 ml of jetCRISPR™ transfection reagent is sufficient to perform up to 1 250 transfections in 24-well plates or 300 transfections in 6-well plates
- Storage: 4 °C, stable for 6 months (502-01) to at least one year (other packaging sizes) when stored appropriately
Free of charge samples available for testing!
Contact us below for further information:
jetCRISPR RNP transfection reagent
For further information and prices please contact us or call +44 (0)115 973 9012