In-vivo-jetPEI® is a polymer based reagent, successfully used to deliver DNA and siRNA for research purposes such as functional studies, RNAi in vivo studies, gene therapy or genetic vaccination.
In addition, in vivo-jetPEI® is currently used in clinical trials as a delivery vehicle for therapeutic goals, including viral diseases and cancer.
- Successful in vivo delivery of DNA, siRNA and oligonucleotides
- Currently used in Phase I & II clinical trials
- Multiple modes of administration in many species
- No detectable inflammatory response
DNA, siRNA, miRNA, Oligonucleotides, mRNA
- in vivo functional studies
- Cancer therapy
- Genome editing
Systemic delivery (Tail vein, intravenous, intraperitoneal injection)
Number of transfections
100 µl of in vivo-jetPEI® delivery reagent is sufficient to perform 15 to 25 intravenous injections in mouse.
-20 °C, for at least 12 months
10% glucose solution
in vivo-jetPEI, Transfection Reagent with glucose solution
For further information and prices please contact us or call +44 (0)115 973 9012