Controlled Drug Storage/DEA
Source BioScience offers GMP compliant, DEA Schedule I-V storage and controlled drug storage at all ICH and custom conditions.
We offer 52 m3 walk-in rooms as standard; however, because we are the manufacturer of our storage equipment, we can accommodate any capacity. This means that we have no limitation on the size or volume of product you can store with us.
All controlled substances are stored in accordance with DEA and controlled drug storage guidelines and are subject to additional security and monitoring measures, including:
- Access control to facility with chambers kept physically locked
- Over and Under set condition with audible and visual alarms for temperature and humidity
- Back-up generator with automatic transfer unit
- UPS on data logger ensuring continuous monitoring and alarm call outs
- Data loggers have email & auto dial and a back-up data logger is available
- On-call team 24/7/365 who also carry out regular on site checks
- 6180A Eurotherm data acquisition system
- 21CFR Part 11 compliant
Source BioScience offers controlled substance storage in addition to its range of stability storage services for the pharmaceutical industry, among others.
For further information and prices please contact us or call +44 (0)115 973 9012