Bulk -70°C Storage
The only one of its kind in the world, Source BioScience -70°C walk-in chamber is the first in the new Polar Series.
The need for storing products at ultra low temperatures is increasing and whilst upright freezers to store products at -70°C are available, they are small and can involve using multiple freezers with increased power, floor space and costs.
Source BioScience have developed the Polar Series which has the following features:
- A walk-in storage chamber with an internal volume based on clients requirements
- Fully ‘validated void’ traceable to national standards (UKAS / NIST) providing -70°C storage capability with a +/- 5°C operating tolerance
- Dual refrigeration system providing 100% operating redundancy ensuring 24/7 operating compliance
- Purpose designed refrigeration equipment housed in a standalone factory built and tested mechanical/electrical pack
- A chamber system designed to allow easy installation in an existing stability suite
- Significantly reduced power requirements compared to using multiple upright freezers
- Built in safety systems reducing operational risk
- Minimal elements requiring service and maintenance, reducing the potential for equipment failure
- A high efficiency insulated enclosure incorporating 200mm thick section PIR insulated foam
For further information and prices please contact us or call +44 (0)115 973 9012