DNA Extraction Services
Source BioScience offers a high-quality DNA extraction service, using a range of commercially available kits in addition to a Chemagic MSM1 robot that utilises magnetic bead technology.
Our high-throughput technology enables us to offer great value for money, whilst ensuring reliable and consistent quality of DNA.
We also offer an RNA extraction service.
We routinely offer the following:
1) DNA extraction from the following sources:
- 2ml or 10ml whole blood
- FTA paper
- Buccal swabs
- Mammalian cell lines/primary cells (cell pellets)
- Plant and animal tissue
- FFPE tissue
We can also extract nucleic acid from a variety of other sources - contact us for more information.
2) Quantitation of DNA by the PicoGreen assay / Spectrophotometry
For more information, visit DNA Extraction FAQs.
The extracted DNA is suitable for a range of downstream applications including:
Why Source BioScience?
- Quality: We are committed to providing the highest quality service, ensuring reproducibility of results.
- Turnaround time: Typically less than 15 days dependent on the number of samples ordered
- Pricing: Our high-throughput technology enables us to offer great value for money.
- Whole workflow: We can assist with storage of your samples after extraction and offer a range of additional genomic services.
- Personal touch: We work with each customer to ensure optimisation of experimental design, and we are happy to discuss and interpret the results with you.
For further information and prices please contact us or call +44 (0)115 973 9012