Gene Expression Microarrays
Outsource your gene expression projects with Source BioScience, your trusted local service provider.
Gene expression or RNA profiling is used to identify novel or to validate known genes that are expressed in a particular cell type, at a given time or under certain conditions.
Our highly qualified molecular biologists, geneticists and bioinformaticians have significant experience in all areas and applications of gene expression. Working with you as consultant and partner, we provide tailored solutions to match your individual scientific approach.
With three major microarray platforms from Affymetrix, Agilent and Illumina, we select and optimize the most suitable array technology exclusively for your project. We provide custom designs, statistical advice on replication and sample numbers as well as state-of-the art techniques to analyse your data. Our team ensures the efficient and effective use of your investment.
Choose our certified gene expression services for a wide range of applications on leading technology platforms.
High quality analysis based on microarrays or real time PCR
- Conventional gene expression profiling
- Customised expression profiling microarrays
- Transcriptome mapping
- Whole genome analysis
- miRNA profiling
- Analysis of splice variants
Our gene expression services
- Free advice on experimental design
- Catalogue or custom design
- QC your total RNA
- Run and analyse your samples returning your data on CD-R or via a secure web server.
- High, mid and low sample throughput
- Data analysis
Why Source BioScience
- GCP and CPA accredited laboratories
- Extensive portfolio of technologies and services
- Authorised service provider for Affymetrix, Agilent and Fluidigm technologies
- Illumina CSPro accredited for high quality next generation sequencing
- State of the art facilities in UK, Europe and USA
- Dedicated project management and consultancy
- Access to advice from our experts
For further information and prices please contact us or call +44 (0)115 973 9012