Source BioScience offers state-of-the-art genomics facilities, underpinned by tissue analysis laboratories to provide prognostic, diagnostic and therapeutic testing supporting drug discovery and patient enrichment for clinical trials.
Our fast throughput histology, staining and image analysis platforms can provide pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies with rapid, high quality results to facilitate biomarker validation for FDA submission and clinical research studies. Using the most advanced scientific knowledge and molecular biology techniques, support is offered for patient stratification for clinical trials as well as development of new surrogate biomarkers for cancer and other therapeutic areas.
Our services include:
- Biomarker assay development and validation (tissue, serum and molecular)
- Preclinical screening using FDA and FDA European lists for cross reactivity profiling
- Tissue pathology analysis and expert review to validate tissue biomarkers
- Whole genome analysis/ genotyping for molecular markers
- Antibody development and validation of antibodies for serum assays
Biomarker assay development
Source BioScience offers expertise in tissue biomarkers, supplying services for such studies as well as histopathology since 1996. We have built up a wide range of validated biomarker assays on various tissues providing our clients with rapid and more cost effective support since validation has already been completed.
- Cell proliferation
- Cell Cycle
For further information and prices please contact us or call +44 (0)115 973 9012